Operated by John-Riley Harper. Dedicated to archiving photography from Utah's underground scenes, as well as other personal projects.

4.27.2007
Queer Prom '07
The queer prom switched locations this year to the Salt Palace. The old place was so beautiful. The Salt Palace presented challenges as any location does, but I was nerded out with a wireless softbox on a lightstand which gave me a light source in the wide open areas. Also, the new location allowed a normal STRAIGHT prom to view the queer one, which is always good. Anyway, I had a fun time.

The organizers wished to protect the identities of people under 18, so I tried to make sure that I didn't post pics of them. If there are any that slipped by and people have a problem with, please let me know. Onto the photos:

Labels: ,

6962719651450954691  

0 Comments:


  • Archives: