Operated by John-Riley Harper. Dedicated to archiving photography from Utah's underground scenes, as well as other personal projects.

3.12.2007
Asylum: Exile and Knuckledeep productions


Whoa, a weird dialogue box came up when my thumbnail automator came up... but chance is the dance you use to your own advantage. I like it. If only I could program my computer to add random weirdnesses to pictures that would be aesthetically pleasing.

Anyway, these are photos from the party Asylum. I didn't get many. 20 piddly pics. A piece of equipment was stolen in the first 10 minutes I was there. I frantically searched for the first hour, and then resigned myself to shooting with one flash. The party was rockin', though. They had the oddest looking speaker system in the main room. Odd-o-gog.

Labels: ,

888035220470374606  

0 Comments:


  • Archives: