Operated by John-Riley Harper. Dedicated to archiving photography from Utah's underground scenes, as well as other personal projects.

10.29.2006
Get Freaky - Halloween
Last night was incredibly difficult to get photographs. Getting from one room to another took 20 minutes and when you got there, you still couldn't move. So this set of images may bore the hell out of you, but let's not be so reactionary! All the images have secrets inside. There are interactions, stories, relations, and emotions inside each one. Just look!

I'm especially interested in a few images that I felt might be a little 'deeper.' I would love to know what you can interpret out of these two:
 
Oh, and I apologize that I got so many of the same group of people at the end. I try to get many different people and areas so that the images don't start to repeat ideas, but they seriously had some style and costuming and dancing abilities!

So dance dance dance everyone! Dance like mad!

Labels: ,

116213114079912921  

0 Comments:


  • Archives: