Operated by John-Riley Harper. Dedicated to archiving photography from Utah's underground scenes, as well as other personal projects.

9.23.2003
Spelunking Bloomington Cave
I've been going caving every weekend for a little over a month now, but I've been reluctant to bring my camera in, mainly because I haven't had anything to really bring it in with me efficiently (ie, to allow me to manuever about with the camera), and also because it is scared of the dark . I finally got a fanny pack and gave it a go last sunday at Bloomington cave, outside St. George. This place is so insane and filled with unexplored territory. Both trips we have been in the cave for about four hours and nothing ever seems to stop. Must return! I also decided to start resizing at 800 x 600, so the images are LARGER than ever before!

Labels: ,

7713410472094135620  

0 Comments:


  • Archives: