Operated by John-Riley Harper. Dedicated to archiving photography from Utah's underground scenes, as well as other personal projects.

4.06.2003
Jumble
Hello, I have a headache and have no idea why. I shouldn't get them unless I have strained myself mentally, and I got an enormous amount of sleep last night. I would think that it is radiation, which is what I blame most things on, but I don't think it is that either. I think that I am actually taking more pleasure out of complaining about my ailment than the discomfort that it causes. However, if I focus on it, then it really hurts. Wow, this is really bad. Shit, I should just ignore it. Well, if anyone has 4 minutes and 35 seconds to spare, go look at some new pictures by clicking on the image above! Oh my lord, my headache is gone.

Labels: ,

2407892083489923718  

0 Comments:


  • Archives: