Operated by John-Riley Harper. Dedicated to archiving photography from Utah's underground scenes, as well as other personal projects.

3.31.2003
A Springier Day : Springers B-day Party
My legs are so sore that it burns when I walk up a flight of stairs, no matter how many. I can also feel muscles in my arms crying when I type. Last night I was too tired to fall asleep very well. It's the oddest thing. My weekend included a pro-war rally, a Gothic fetish night, an intense electronic birthday party (which is the main reason for my soreness), and a patriotic modeling show at a biker bar. What was really funny was that a few of the girls jumping around with flags were friends that I had attended anti-war rallies with, and were in no way pro-war. So, maybe the media hype is all just spies and lies. Won't the war mongers be surprised.

This was in some random building in Ogden. I'm not sure of the name.

Labels: ,

3646985327584804886  

0 Comments:


  • Archives: