Operated by John-Riley Harper. Dedicated to archiving photography from Utah's underground scenes, as well as other personal projects.

6.16.2003
Rowing down the Green River - Desolation Canyon
Been gone from work for so long that I almost forgot about it. Now I'm back and I'm not sure what to do. Do they need to re-train me? I'm sitting here and I forgot how computers work! I have become uncivilized. I can't communicate with humans any longer. People greet me and I'm not sure what to do. Maybe if I sit here and pretend long enough, they will let me leave. Oh wait, that's what I've been doing for years. I remember now. Wow, thank goodness. I'm back to the reality of reality. Too bad I don't work in home sales, or else I could have said, 'Now I'm back to the reality of realty, and I would have felt clever. Maybe it's time for a career change, but nay I say, I love this place, and especially the periods of rest and relaxation between it. To get a glimpse of my recent 10 day vagrancy, check out this turquoise link for sights of the Green river, or more specifically, Desolation Canyon.

Labels: ,

5709593198548967826  

0 Comments:


  • Archives: