Operated by John-Riley Harper. Dedicated to archiving photography from Utah's underground scenes, as well as other personal projects.

7.23.2003
Slaves of Humanity
Freedom marks the 23rd day of the 7th month. Add all three numbers and you get 10, which is magic in itself. It means freedom in all forms, because it represents understanding and knowledge. What but binary could do it more matter of fact? When the simplest of simple can be incomprehensible when truly examined, only infinity stands in the way of a personal terror I have; when all the songs will have been created and played in every way, and all the jokes told. Well, I am free, finally. There ARE limits on my freedom, but then again, there is with all types - unless you count one looming exception, but I'm sure that someone could figure a way around that too.

Have some binary on me.

Labels: ,

8006367612642320819  

0 Comments:


  • Archives: