Operated by John-Riley Harper. Dedicated to archiving photography from Utah's underground scenes, as well as other personal projects.

8.29.2007
My birthday!
I had a great birthday party. I was too busy running around getting things ready but in the end I managed to snap some photos. The landlord couldn't stop it, neither could the cops. The most amazing thing for me from the night was checking out the ceiling under where music was playing and people were stomping. You would have thought you were seeing things because that ceiling was moving! Up and down about a half an inch. It took many of us to hold it up so that all those banging out to the music wouldn't fall through. Actually, I'm sure it would have held but it still felt very odd with my arms up and my hands on the ceiling feeling the plywood and drywall ripple above my fingertips.

Didn't get many photos, but here's a few:

Labels: ,

706275828553088937  

0 Comments:


  • Archives: