Operated by John-Riley Harper. Dedicated to archiving photography from Utah's underground scenes, as well as other personal projects.

10.30.2003
Return of the White Rabbit
You know what, I am going to sit here and write something beautiful. I can't stand the commonplace dialetic bog that seems to permeate everywhere, so I am going to develop something of refined genius instead. I want people to be able to come to this site and not be bored by the same old thing. What I have to say will be amazing. It's going to be something revelationary, but it will be so simple that you will insulted that you didn't think of it before. You'll incorporate the wisdom into your life and it will become something instinctual. It will become a part of you. I really can't wait to enchant you all and stimulate your minds. This is going to be great everyone. I know.. I can't wait either.

Pics from Return of the White Rabbit.

Labels: ,

8605226896475779720  

0 Comments:


  • Archives: