Operated by John-Riley Harper. Dedicated to archiving photography from Utah's underground scenes, as well as other personal projects.

4.13.2004
Protesting and Partying
Ryanne, this goes out to you. For your persistance and unmitigated relentlessness. This goes to show each and every body that you should never give up. Thank you for believing in my so that I would eventually get up off my ass and put up those pictures. I was lazy about it because my focus was still sucking, and I wasn't happy with anything. But then I put them together, and.. 'sniff', it was all worth it. Ris had given up long ago, but Ryanne, you hung in there. Here are a few pictures from that one night :), and some other pictures from the day before, and so on.

Labels: ,

7945949223823723762  

0 Comments:


  • Archives: