Operated by John-Riley Harper. Dedicated to archiving photography from Utah's underground scenes, as well as other personal projects.

4.05.2004
Sherry and Springer's Birthday at Pinky's
What a weekend. Day one was filled with drunk lesbians, day two was spend trying to incite a conspiracy including both the mormon conference goers, and the fundamentalist christians who saw mormonism as pejorative, and then. Wait, I need a breath. I need a period here or else the reader will become confused. Then we went to another tip-top rip-roaring rager at Pinky's, and then the drum circles all sunday. But why should any of you care? You really shouldn't. I would make this recitation more interesting but I know it wouldn't make an ounce of difference. I hope that everyone else had as great of a weekend, and then we can all nod our heads at our computer screens in mutual understanding. With be peace you.

Labels: ,

4984275286137715635  

0 Comments:


  • Archives: