Operated by John-Riley Harper. Dedicated to archiving photography from Utah's underground scenes, as well as other personal projects.

1.30.2006
Digital Image Mover prefs
Hey Don, I just wanted to show you my settings and the results of them so you can see how NEAT and orderly everything is! Here is the paths preferences box:



And here are the options:



Here is my lovely directory structure. I use the program "powerdesk," which allows a double paned window for browsing, transfering, and all that jazz. You can see that if I make edits to the raw files that I just save it in the same directory with the same name. That allows that everything stays together. If I want to make a batch of prints I'll just keyword tag certain images in bridge and then use the image processor to throw em back onto a cf card, directory, or whatever.



Any thoughts on your file structuring?
114902921755050762  

0 Comments:


  • Archives: