Operated by John-Riley Harper. Dedicated to archiving photography from Utah's underground scenes, as well as other personal projects.

3.25.2006
Dirt Lickers
My "Sociology of Terrorism" professor is a 3rd grader when it comes to making an argument. I understand that you can't agree with everyone in the world, but when those people are in the position to make or break your grade, it's not exactly pleasant. I got a B on our midterm assignment because I disagreed with the book author, and used my own sources to my case. For example, the professor asked a question (worded in a way that you had to be a moron to miss his bias) which essentially sought to debunk the "terrorists hate us because we are mean to their countries" myth. His questions are set up in a way that all you have to do is nod your head, but that would make me feel incredibly bovine. My response, which showed how suicide terrorism incidents were correlated to the presence of foreign troops rather than the professor's assertion that they are "radicalized nihilists nutballs" was marked down, with the comment, "Hardly."

Here are pictures from a kegger last night work. Tadaa!

114331371915269857  

0 Comments:


  • Archives: